SonicScrubber is a purpose built device used for cleaning a variety of areas and equipment. The brand has been in operation for over 10 years and sold over 2 million units globally.
SonicScrubber is sold across some of the largest homeware stores in the UK and globally and has been recognised by Ideal Home, Gadget Show, Daily Mail and many more.
What we did
Website Design, Development, E-commerce, Mobile Website
Challenge, Approach & Solutions
- Create an eye-catching design to reflect the brand
- Build a responsive Shopify e-commerce portal
- Build the site ensuring it can be updatable by the admin
- Increase online sales
- Generate a unique UX
The new website needed to fit inline with their branding and industry. They stock a focussed selection of products, we needed to ensure the user could easily navigate through the website to see detailed information about the product and convert to sales.
SonicScrubber worked closely with Vantage throughout the build, every step of the way. We initially started with creating the theme tailored around the brand but also keeping a close eye on UX, ensuring that throughout the process of the sale and upsell was focal. The website was built on Shopify, we built the theme from scratch and ensured the website and products could be easily updated by the client. Goals met include:
- Created brand focussed design and strong UX
- Building a robust Shopify theme
- Developing a strong e-commerce platform for the sales of SonicScrubber items
- Increased sales from day one