Established in 2010, HHC Motorsport is one of the top teams in UK motor racing. It prepares, develops and rebuilds race and track day cars for customers with the highest levels of performance, safety and quality guaranteed.
This project required a full re-construction of their existing website, including full design and development and CMS integration.
What we did
Web Design, Development, CMS, Mobile Website
Challenge, Approach & Solutions
- Build a clean, premium website to reflect the brand in a professional light
- Full CMS Management based on the WordPress platform
- Custom built WordPress extensions
- Live race result boards
- Videography integration
- Intuitive layout ensuring user traffic can easily navigate to required sections
- Strong social media integration, including Instagram and Facebook
- Ensure HHC continues to build its growing audience and brand
The website needed to appeal to all user types, from HHC Motorsport fans and followers all the way to users visiting the website wanting to join and race with the HHC Motorsport team. This required strategic UX planning to ensure all goals were met effectively.
We worked closely with the HHC Motorsport team throughout the build. Looking at their internal working and their race competition we strategically combined the required functionality and design with a modern, clean look and feel. Through a series of testing and re-testing we worked on the UX ensuring all goals were met effectively. We successfully achieved:
- Lightweight, robust CMS for day-to-day handling
- Live race results functionality
- Intuitive and effective UX
- Comprehensive News section
- Bespoke design keeping in-line with the HHC Brand
- Ensured all initial goals were met
We helped HHC every step of the way to ensure the overall goals set out were met. From the initial briefing to a complex CMS and functionality we’ve ensured the final outcome ticks all requirements. The new website is set to launch in Summer 2018.