SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, ONLINE BLOG
Gin & Tonicly
The Gin & Tonicly brand launched in 2018, leveraging the Gin boom which has swept the nation. Gin & Tonicly’s aim is to help Gin lovers in a variety of ways including providing gin recipes, gin reviews, tonic reviews and serving suggestions.
We started working with the Gin & Tonicly brand late 2018 and in a short space of time we’ve helped them grow their Instagram to over 3000+ Followers, and over 6000+ loyal Facebook fans (of 100% organic, gin lovers with zero paid followers!). The brand has become the number 1 Gin page on Facebook with the most engaged loyal Gin enthusiasts following.
What we did
Facebook Paid Strategy, Instagram Strategy, Photography, Online Blog Creation to launch 2019
Challenge, Approach & Solutions
- Creative Facebook and Instagram Campaign
- Creation of media content for both Social Media Platforms
- Rapid audience and user following action plan
- Full ‘live engagement’ action plan and monthly competition action plan
- Logo and Branding Creation
- Online Blog creation
- Integration and featured by some of the largest Gin brands in the marketplace
From the start we needed to ensure the campaigns in place were only being targeted towards a highly specific criteria. All the Gin & Tonicly’s user base is hyper-defined which allows their high engagement rate and success. Their Facebook is currently is taking over 400 photo competition submissions per week, further showcasing their loyal and well defined fanbase.
Their objective and goals were to ensure their Gin Social Media accounts are ahead of the competition, all their users are highly focussed and their social statistics represent this. Their Social Media Content has been featured by some of the biggest Gin brands out there such as Silent Pool and Monkey47.
Our Social Media Engagement goals included:
- Curate engaging and beautiful content suited towards the avid Gin lover
- Ensure user engagement is ‘hands on’ ensuring all Social Media is constantly being monitored and active
- Increased their Social Following by over 6000%
- Create Sponsored Brand Opportunities
- Engage and work alongside some of the biggest Gin brands in the marketplace
Our close relationship with Gin & Tonicly has come a long way and theres no stopping yet. We continue to work closely with Gin & Tonicly on a daily basis, creating engaging content ensuring their social media and online success!